找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2233|回复: 28

迎新年,送祝福

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-31 13:50:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<font color="#800080">明天,我们将告别2007年<br/>迈进崭新的一年<br/>2008年的大门正在缓缓开启<br/>祥和的2008年新年的钟声就要敲响<br/><br/>站在2008年的门槛<br/>我们深情回首<br/>在即将过去的一年里<br/>你因自己的精彩而自豪吗<br/>展望未来<br/>在新一年即将来临之际<br/>你有什么新的祝福、新的愿望<br/>你将要肩负什么新的使命<br/>朋友,回顾过去,展望未来<br/>在这写下你你的2008年祈愿<br/>祝愿朋友们在新的一年里<br/>百尺竿头更进一步<br/>祝愿:社会安定团结、祥和……<br/>祝愿:大家平安健康、工作顺利、家庭幸福!</font><br/>
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-31 13:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
Best wishes for the year to come! <br/>恭贺新禧! <br/>Good luck in the year ahead! <br/>祝吉星高照! <br/>May you come into a good fortune! <br/>恭喜发财! <br/>Live long and proper! <br/>多福多寿! <br/>May many fortunes find their way to you! <br/>祝财运亨通! <br/>I want to wish you longevity and health! <br/>愿你健康长寿! <br/>Take good care of yourself in the year ahead. <br/>请多保重! <br/>Wishing you many future successes. <br/>祝你今后获得更大成就。 <br/>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

On this special day I send you New Year\'s greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together. <br/>在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。 <br/>I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future. <br/>祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。 <br/>May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love! <br/>愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福! <br/>Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year. <br/>祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。     <br/>Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. <br/>祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 <br/>With best wishes for a happy New Year! <br/>祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 <br/>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-31 13:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year. <br/>谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。 <br/>With the compliments of the season. <br/>祝贺佳节。 <br/>May the season\'s joy fill you all the year round. <br/>愿节日的愉快伴你一生。 <br/>Season\'s greetings and best wishes for the New Year. <br/>祝福您,新年快乐。 <br/>lease accept my season\'s greetings. <br/>请接受我节日的祝贺。 <br/>To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you. <br/>恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。 <br/>Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year. <br/>恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐。 <br/>May the joy and happiness around you today and always. <br/>愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。 <br/>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-31 14:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health. <br/>请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。 <br/>Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity. <br/>恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。 <br/>Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year. <br/>恭贺新禧,万事如意。 <br/>With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year. <br/>致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。 <br/>lease accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year. <br/>请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。 <br/>May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace. <br/>愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。 <br/>Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year. <br/>祝节日快乐,新年幸福。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-31 14:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
大家新年快乐!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-1 14:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
祝节日快乐,新年幸福。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-2 11:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
祝大家身体健康,工作顺利!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-2 14:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
2007年12月31日23:58分,在外面放烟花狂欢倒数的那帮乐助会的兄弟姐妹们,打来电话,用现在最科学的远程方式,让我参与了他们的精彩狂热喊叫的时刻。我静静地躺在床上,听着手机传来那边的他们齐齐兴奋高涨地喊着“9、8、7、6……1,新年快乐!”和烟花声声响起的声音……<br/>??<br/>??我竟然内心安静得出奇,没有一丝的孤独,没有一点的兴奋,也没有半点儿的寂寞,但是,我却流泪了,泪水顺着光滑的脸颊流入了嘴角,我尝到一股咸咸的味道。我知道,那是告别2007年的感觉。<br/>??<br/>??我在心里对自己默念说了一句:“告别07年该告别的所有,新年快乐。”<br/>??<br/>??对,我会快乐的,在这个新的一年里。<br/>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-3 01:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
<p>新年快乐,倒数的时候,我也是和那班FB分子用手机联系倒数的!</p><p>希望在新的一年中,大家都身体健康,开开心心!</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-3 13:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
<font face=\"Verdana\"><font color=\"#444444\"><strong><div id=\"textstyle_130911\" style=\"ADDING-RIGHT: 3px; MARGIN-TOP: 20px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; WIDTH: 97%; TEXT-INDENT: 24px; LINE-HEIGHT: 22px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; HEIGHT: 150px;\"><p><font color=\"#800080\">今天,我们将告别2007年,<br/>迈进崭新的一年<br/>2008年的大门正在缓缓开启<br/>祥和的2008年新年的钟声就要敲响<br/><br/>跨进2008年的门槛<br/>我们深情回首<br/>在即将过去的一年里<br/>你因自己的精彩而自豪吗<br/>展望未来<br/>在新一年即将来临之际<br/>你有什么新的祝福、新的愿望<br/>你将要肩负什么新的使命<br/>朋友,回顾过去,展望未来<br/>在这写下你你的2008年祈愿<br/>祝愿朋友们在新的一年里<br/>百尺竿头更进一步<br/>祝愿:社会安定团结、祥和……<br/>祝愿:大家平安健康、工作顺利、家庭幸福!</font></p><p><font color=\"#800080\"><font size=\"5\">引用彩妮新年贺词   </font><font face=\"幼圆\" size=\"4\">再次对乐助全体朋友以新年祝福!</font></font><br/></p></div></strong></font></font>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-3 14:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
<p><font size=\"5\">二OO七,放弃了一份收入稳定的工作,收获了空空的爱情,体验了一次梦寐以求的长途自助游,踏入了梦想的西部,登上了神圣的布达拉宫,逃离了尔虞我诈的工作环境,走进了单纯得只有学习和友谊的校园生活。</font></p><p><font size=\"5\">说不清收获了什么,也不想去度量得到了什么,那都是曾经的选择!</font></p><p><font size=\"5\">二00八,面对该面对的一切!找回更多的欢笑!</font></p><br/>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-3 18:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
<font color=\"#f70909\" size=\"4\">朋友,让我们举杯同庆,让祝福穿越时空,恭祝大家2008幸福安康,心想事成~~</font>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-8 15:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
大家新年快乐!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-14 19:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
<div class=\"quote\"><b>以下是引用<i>阳光一线</i>在2008-1-3 14:32:50的发言:</b><br/><p><font size=\"5\">二OO七,放弃了一份收入稳定的工作,收获了空空的爱情,体验了一次梦寐以求的长途自助游,踏入了梦想的西部,登上了神圣的布达拉宫,逃离了尔虞我诈的工作环境,走进了单纯得只有学习和友谊的校园生活。</font></p><p><font size=\"5\">说不清收获了什么,也不想去度量得到了什么,那都是曾经的选择!</font></p><p><font size=\"5\">二00八,面对该面对的一切!找回更多的欢笑!</font></p><br/></div><p>我08年能向你那样过都不错啊!</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Best wishes for the year to come! <br/>恭贺新禧! <br/>Good luck in the year ahead! <br/>祝吉星高照! <br/>May you come into a good fortune! <br/>恭喜发财! <br/>Live long and proper! <br/>多福多寿! <br/>May many fortunes find their way to you! <br/>祝财运亨通! <br/>I want to wish you longevity and health! <br/>愿你健康长寿! <br/>Take good care of yourself in the year ahead. <br/>请多保重! <br/>Wishing you many future successes. <br/>祝你今后获得更大成就。 <br/>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

On this special day I send you New Year\'s greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together. <br/>在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。 <br/>I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future. <br/>祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。 <br/>May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love! <br/>愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福! <br/>Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year. <br/>祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。     <br/>Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. <br/>祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 <br/>With best wishes for a happy New Year! <br/>祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 <br/>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-31 13:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year. <br/>谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。 <br/>With the compliments of the season. <br/>祝贺佳节。 <br/>May the season\'s joy fill you all the year round. <br/>愿节日的愉快伴你一生。 <br/>Season\'s greetings and best wishes for the New Year. <br/>祝福您,新年快乐。 <br/>lease accept my season\'s greetings. <br/>请接受我节日的祝贺。 <br/>To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you. <br/>恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。 <br/>Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year. <br/>恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐。 <br/>May the joy and happiness around you today and always. <br/>愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。 <br/>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-31 14:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health. <br/>请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。 <br/>Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity. <br/>恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。 <br/>Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year. <br/>恭贺新禧,万事如意。 <br/>With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year. <br/>致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。 <br/>lease accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year. <br/>请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。 <br/>May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace. <br/>愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。 <br/>Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year. <br/>祝节日快乐,新年幸福。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-31 14:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
大家新年快乐!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|乐助会 ( 粤ICP备17000649号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:53 , Processed in 0.060082 second(s), 16 queries .